Online Classes & Courses
Your needs change constantly, now your practice can too.
- Practice Yoga anywhere, anytime!
- Variety of styles- Hatha, Flow, Restorative, Therapeutic and more
- Safe for beginners, and still engaging for the more seasoned practitioner
- Classes are taught in an accessible manor that is easy to follow
- Videos length between 5-75 minutes
- Content added regularly
- A one-month subscription is virtually the same cost as a drop-in class at most studios
Want a free sample? Create/Login to your account and check out the ‘Featured’ Videos. There are always 3 different ones that rotation monthly. All classes taught by Fletcher. Read more about her on the Meet Fletcher page.
Membership can be paused/cancelled at any time without fees.
Let me guess…. You can’t meditate, because you can’t concentrate, or you don’t have time?
Can you imagine what your life would be like if you could concentrate?
Productivity would skyrocket, you would be more efficient and make less mistakes. What happens when people don’t concentrate when driving? Accidents …What about chopping vegetables? Sliced fingers…
Being able to concentrate is an important life skill…and meditation teaches you how to do that exceptionally well.
Learning to meditate is training the mind. Now is the time get off the hamster wheel! Each of these meditations is short and can be working into the day easily.
- 12 Meditations & an Educational Video
- Types of Meditation: Sensory, Mindfulness, Breath, Sounding, Mantra, Visualization
- An invaluable skill set that will last a lifetime
Benefits of this Meditation Program:
- Improve Concentration, Time Management, and Efficiency
- Reduce Worry, Anxiety, Stress
- Cultivate Awareness & Presence
- Promotes Emotional Health
- Change Your Relationship to Pain & Suffering
- Personal Transformation
- The benefits are both immediate and long term.
Did you know that Meditation is one of the 8 Limbs of Yoga? It is an integral part on the path of reaching Samadhi. This is the ultimate goal of Yoga and means bliss, peace, fulfillment, and union. When most people think yoga, they think postures. Postures were originally created to prepare the body and mind for meditation. These things along with the other 8 limbs help one to reach Enlightenment.
What Others Have Said: ‘Fletcher’s voice is very soothing and relaxing” “She is an inventive instructor always doing something different, so we don’t get bored.” “Fletcher helped me discover what I really wanted for myself.”
Our bodies are continuously adjusting keep us in homeostasis. This is greatly affected by our external environment, habit patterns, and what we ingest.
“In Ayurveda, the concept of health is fundamental to the understanding of disease. Dis means ‘deprived of’ and ease meaning ‘comfort.’ A state of health exists when; the digestive fire ‘agni’ is in a balanced condition; the bodily humors are in equilibrium, the three waste products (urine, feces, and sweat) are produced at normal levels and are in balance; and the body, mind and consciousness are harmoniously working as one.”
‘Agni’ or ‘digestive fire’ is a way of describing gastric secretions that break down food, stimulates the movement through the digestive track, destroys micro-organisms and the assimilation process. When this process is disturbed accumulations begins to affect the bodies other systems. This toxic material is called ‘ama’, and is usually sticky, foul smelling substance that begins to clog the channels, and thus the disease process begins. Ama exists when the digestive fire is retarded.
– Dr. Vansant Lad, The Science of Self-Healing, A Practical Guide.
Detox & Digest was formulated to be used on an as needed basis, or as part of a cleanse.
Practice: Before a big meal like Thanksgiving, going to a buffet, picnic, or anywhere else where poor food combinations, or overindulgence may occur. It will improve your ‘agni’ and outcome of the situation. You can also practice after, on the following day or several hours (at least 4-6) later to support the bodies coping mechanisms.
Key Concepts: Improved Digestion, Elimination and Detoxification
Yoga postures and breathing techniques each have a specific effect on the physical and energetic bodies. This sequence is specially formulated to work with the digestive and detoxification pathways of the body; lymph, liver, kidneys, lungs and colon.
The primary focus is on two of the five Prana Vayu’s: Apana Vayu, and Samana Vayu. Apana Vayu governs elimination, and Samana Vayu governs digestion and assimilation.
This Practice Will:
- Enhance gastric secretions (digestive fire/agni)
- Relieve gas, sluggish digestion, or constipation
- Improve your relationship with food and yourself
- 1 Full Class that is 48 minutes
- Segmented versions of the class that are broken down into postural categories for your convenience: Postures, guided relaxation, visualization, mantra and mudra
- Mindful eating
- Poor eating habits
- Poor food combinations
- Lifestyle suggestions
- Physical hygiene
Who should not participate in this practice:
This program is contraindicated to those who have hernias, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or are currently pregnant.
Do you love Fletcher’s yoga classes, and just can’t get enough?
The ALL ACCESS Membership gives you unlimited access to:
- Any in-person group classes
- All live stream classes
- E-courses- Meditation Medley + Detox & Digest
- Video Vault
This means you get access to all content she has ever made, or will make in the future and that means BIG savings!
Stop/pause membership at any time with no fees.
This membership does not include yoga therapy, reiki, or private yoga classes.