- This event has passed.
Spring Refresh – April 1st-14th
March 31 - April 14
DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY YOUR BODY ISN’T KEEPING UP WITH YOU?
Aches, pains, illness and dis-ease are physiologic messages from organs and muscles.
Join us and we will teach you how to interpret your body’s messages so you can have the body you know you deserve.
Many of our participants:
- Report feeling “lighter” and having more clarity
- Wake up rested and don’t suffer from an “afternoon slump”
- Find relief from chronic constipation, gas, bloating and diarrhea.
- Normalize painful and/or irregular menstruation
- Reduce arthritic pain
- And many other health-positive effects
Our two-week program includes:
Dietary, wellness & nutritional support:
– Individual goal-setting session with a certified health & wellness coach
– Daily social media and email health tips
– Personal access to health professionals including: herbalists, a licensed nutritionist, a yoga therapist, a certified health & wellness coach and a professional, gluten-free baker
– Two-week menu plan, including recipes
Group and online classes:
– Three mindfulness, wellness & nutrition classes at Figg’s Ordinary
- These classes will also be streamed & recorded on Facebook Live
– Two yoga classes at River Warrior Yoga
– Two group walking opportunities – meeting in Wilmer Park
– One acupressure, self-care class at Evolution Acupuncture
Purchase Tickets Here: https://www.herbalalchemy.me/spring-refresh-2019